1. A challenging love. A love that requires work and day and sacrifice with an immeasurable return.
2. The gallantry to do what stimulates him happy , not what stimulates him seem manly.
3. The earned respect of women.
4. The pluck to forgive.
5. To be overwhelmed by how much he loves what he loves. To wake up every morning thirsty for his own life.
6. Whimsy. To never lose the passion for play he had as a kid.
7. To know deep and wholly that violence is never the answer. To never use his fists.
8. A moldable intellect. To hunger for knowledge that might reshape his consciousness.
9. The calm I dont have. To retain the incredible cool he has when creating his voice is the easier option.
10. Profound self love.
11. Killer instincts. I want him to understand people and to get good at reading obscure characters.
12. Beautiful, vivid dreams.
13. A vast understanding of how unusually capable and wonderful he is.
14. To enjoy food for pleasure , not just for fuel.
15. Friends who inspire him.
16. And of those friends, at least one whom he feels like he could go to with anything without anxiety of being judged.
17. Failing. I hope he fucks up and grows miles and miles because of it.
18. Good posture.
19. The are willing to stand up to men who frighten him.
20. To live outside of the State for some extended period of time. To call a entirely unfamiliar place home.
21. Energy. Lots and lots and lots of energy.
22. To always feel wanted and adored.
23. A healthy relationship with alcohol( and other drugs ). To never look for answers in substances.
24. The acute ability to know when hes incorrect, and the fortitude to own it.
25. The knowledge that I would do virtually anything for him. Except adopt an all eggplant diet. Due to my abhor of eggplant, of which hes very aware.